How much is shipping?
For any orders over $150, shipping is free. Any orders below $150 will incur a flat fee of $10.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order. You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched. You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.
Your tracking number will be sent with the subject line "Your Timberland Order TMAU000000 update".
Your tracking email will look like this:
Tracking your order:
- You can log in to your account and select the 'Track my Order' tab
- Click on the Tracking link in your email notification or copy the Tracking Number in your email and track online at Australia Post.
- Checked out as a guest? Head over to our tracking portal and simply pop in your order number (it'll start with TM) to follow your Timberland order.
Note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking number to become available on the courier's website.
Only received part of your order?
We ship from multiple warehouses. You'll receive separate tracking emails and shipping times might be different.
Having difficulties? If you haven't received your order by the estimated delivery date, contact our Timberland Experts below and we'll help track it down.
What are your Delivery Timeframes?
Just placed an order? Here's when to expect your delivery:
Delivery Time Over $150 Under $150 Australian Metropolitan Areas 1-3 Business Days FREE $10 Australian Rural Areas 4-7 Business Days FREE $10
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during peak sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times.
2. Delivery services do not run on National or State Public Holidays. Please refer to Australia Post for more information.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of Timberland.
4. Australia Post has implemented strict cleanliness and social distancing measures to ensure safe deliveries for their customers and team. For more information, please click here.
Need help tracking your order? Click here.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is authority to leave (ATL)?
All online orders will be dispatched with ‘Authority to Leave’ at the time of purchase.
By ticking the box or selecting 'yes' at the checkout page on the website, you’ve selected to have our nominated courier leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
Although the courier will use their discretion, if they do not think it is safe to leave your parcel unattended, they will take your parcel to your local post office and will leave a card to call.
If you have enquiries relating to the whereabouts of your parcel, we advise that you contact Star Track directly on - 13 23 45.
Please note that Timberland will not be held liable for any stock loss, due to theft or negligence if an authority to leave is selected at the time of checkout, and proof of delivery has been provided from our courier.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you deliver everywhere in Australia?
We deliver to addresses in mainland Australia & Tasmania.READ FULL ARTICLE