Do you need a hand with sizing, stock or a product recommendation? Our Product experts are available to help! Give us a call on 1800 875 273 and press option 1.
When ordering online, finding the right size for you can seem daunting. We've put together a comprehensive guide on how to measure your foot to get the most accurate size. Please note that Timberland Footwear is in American size standards.
- Lay a sheet of paper on the floor, one edge flush against the wall. Fix the paper to the floor with scotch tape so it doesn't move.
- Standing straight and wearing socks, stand on the paper. Place your feet together, your heels against the wall and make sure your back is touching the wall too.
- Have someone draw the outline of both your feet.
- Use a ruler or the straight edge of a book to draw a line across where the outline is longest. Draw a parallel line 0.5cm from this original line to allow for clearance.
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn.
This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
Compare this length with the below charts to determine the size that will suit you most!