We're sorry to hear this.
If you're struggling to apply your discount, there could be a few reasons as to why it may not be working.
Where to apply the discount code:
Once you've added the item to your cart, select "Proceed to Checkout" and enter the code under the "Apply Promo Codes" section before entering your payment details.
Other things to note:
- Have you double-checked the T's & C's of the discount code? You can find the information in the body of the email that you received. For example, you may need to hit a certain threshold in order for the code to work or only have full-priced items in your cart for the discount code to apply
- Have you checked that your discount code was issued by Timberland Australia? International codes cannot be used
- We also suggest clearing your cookies and/or switching to another browser
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and some exclusions may apply. We recommend checking the terms and conditions related to your discount before ordering.
- If for any reason the order is cancelled, we will refund the full amount that was paid for. If the order is partially cancelled, we will refund the discounted price for the cancelled items. Promotional codes can only be used once so if this happens, you won’t be able to use the same code again.
Followed the above instructions and still not working? Don't stress - our Timberland Experts are here to help. Please provide the below information when contacting as it helps to speed up the process
- Item(s) name or number
- Screenshot of the error message that you're seeing
Our Timberland Experts will do their best to troubleshoot for you.