It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email** letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!).
Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Timberland Experts. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.